Plastic Processing High volume plastics markets, construction and plastics manufacturing
The challenge in the Plastic manufacturing is to avoid any kind of deformation were the material cutting takes place. When these holes gets deformed or oval dust will start to be generated during the cutting process. Surface coating can extend the Die plate life and lower the cost considerably.
Clicking on the below items leads you to the “applications” section of this website, where you can find further information
High volume market were productivity and high quality product are need to be successful.
- High mechanical load due to the crystallization of the plastics material
- Increase the quality of the tool
- Harder hole edge improve the lifetime of the tool
- Increasing die lifetime
- Protection against cleaning related wear and damage
- Lower maintenance effort and cost, improved end product quality
- Higher operation reliability, stabile extruder parameters process
- Increased output
- Reduction of product sticking (residue build up)
- Corrosion inhibitor