EMO MILANO 2021 presents “The magic world of metalworking”
After a very challenging year, it will be Milan to welcome the next edition of EMO, the world machine tool exhibition, alternately hosted in Italy and Germany and considered as the leading trade show for the operators of the world manufacturing industry.
Oerlikon Balzers will showcase its latest coating and equipment developments and digital services at EMO in Milan from 4 to 9 October 2021. These latest innovations give customers extended tool service life, higher process reliability, increased productivity and a reduced environmental footprint, while significantly saving production costs.
The following market-leading sustainable solutions and innovations offering decisive added value for companies will be on display at EMO 2021:
- First-class coating solutions:
- BALDIA – Oerlikon Balzers’ latest family of diamond coatings provides maximum wear resistance and tightest tolerances when machining highly abrasive special materials
- BALINIT HARD CARBON – For high productivity when processing other non-ferrous metals
- BALINIT TISAFLEX – High-quality milling of hard-to-machine materials such as titanium, nickel-based alloys and stainless steel with superior oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- PVD equipment and digital services – Coating solutions and equipment designed to work together perfectly and ensure standardised processes for top-quality coatings worldwide. The vSHARE service app offers real-time image and video sharing to give customers remote support for their coating systems
Oerlikon Metco will showcase
- Laser Cladding Solutions for Cylinder Rolls, Brake Discs
- New Materials Metco 1720 & Metco 1020 for Hydraulic cylinder rods
- MetcoAdd powders
Visit us in Hall 2 at Booth E17 at the Fiera Milano in Milan, Italy. We are looking forward to your visit!