We are your expert partner at every stage of additive manufacturing.
Post-Processing - Protecting and enhancing your components
Our complete unique in-house capacity includes Post-Processing and expertise in surface engineering with both thin and thick film coatings and final processing.
This allows us to ensure that all AM components reach their end functionality, geometric accuracy or final mechanical specification, while lead times are shortened.
Our advanced Post-Processing portfolio will enhance and protect your components and ensure that they match your specific requirements.
Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP)
- Reduction of remaining porosity to improve mechanical properties including fatigue resistance
Vacuum Heat Treatment
- Mitigation of internal stress and improvement of material properties
- Our in-house machining centre provides the ability to remove supports from the part and to modify components with features such as holes or slots
- Preparation of functional surfaces and compliance with geometrical tolerances
- Polishing, media blasting, vibratory finishing and coating to achieve required surface quality, surface hardness, thermal and corrosion protection
- Access to Oerlikon Surface Solutions network and expertise
- Coordinate Measuring Machine and Laser 3D Scanning
- Optical Microscopes, Scanning Electron Microscope with Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy, Electron Backscatter
- Diffraction Contact us to explore with us which solutions we offer for your Post-Processing needs.
Contact us to explore with us which solutions we offer for your Post-Processing needs.