Shaping visions – helping you create the products of the future
Additive Manufacturing has changed the way companies bring products to market.
Companies are now able to produce prototypes that both embody the advantages of AM and are identical to series production components.
Prototyping can help you create accurate pre-production components to:
- Explore design decisions
- Prove new development solutions
- Integrate components into products
- Optimize production engineering
The solutions we provide
Oerlikon AM provides you with the technology to manufacture components from the same or similar materials as used in series production so that you can put your prototypes through every test. We specialize in rapid prototyping, functional prototypes and duplicate parts. We know how to create prototypes and manufacture components which are dimensionally stable and work in terms of their mechanical and physical properties.
AM allows us to shape your visions faster
A product evolves at each stage of the development process. Each stage brings new insights, while placing different demands on the components. At Oerlikon AM we can work with you through every stage, helping move your initial idea into a design, a prototype and on into the production model. Our service means saving your most precious resource, time. As innovation cycles are shrinking in length, and time to market increasingly determines an innovation's success, we take the “rapid” in “rapid prototyping” seriously.
We will help you shape your visions faster.
Oerlikon AM prototyping
- 20 years of experience providing manufacturing services
- Wide range of materials and technologies, huge capabilities
- Individual expert advice on material and processes, with support at every level
- Fast response
- Expertise in industrial applications for aerospace, automotive, power generation, general industry and tooling
- We know the best technology for your prototype whether it is additive manufacturing or a conventional manufacturing technology