Research and Development All industrial processes and technical achievements are preceded by an extensive and costly research and development effort.Everything that is later produced or applied on a large scale first has to be carefully researched, tested and developed.
The installations, equipment and/or vacuum components needed for such R&D efforts may of course vary in size and/or capacity. Hence we also develop and manufacture customized products specifically for R&D purposes, because we want to be involved in the entire process from the very beginning.
In this way we acquire valuable experience from which our partners in the industry also ultimately benefit.
The following Oerlikon Leybold products are suitable among other things for the research and development:
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps - TRIVAC NT, E and B
- Dry Compressing Piston Vacuum Pumps - ECODRY
- Dry Compressing Screw Type Vacuum Pumps - SCREWLINE
- Dry Compressing Scroll Type Vacuum Pumps - SCROLLVAC
- Roots Vacuum Pumps - RUVAC
- Fore Vacuum Pump Systems - RUTA
- Mechanical Turbomolecular Pumps - TURBOVAC
- Magnetical Turbomolecular Pumps - MAG
- High Vacuum Experimentation Systems - UNIVEX
- Cryopumps, Cryogenics
- Helium Leak Detecting Systems - PHOENIXL
- Vacuum Gauges