Testing departmentThe Testing Department has been recorded by the “Ministry for Universities and Scientific Technological Research” in the register of the “Private External Laboratories, which are highly qualified and authorized to carry out research with the application for small and medium industries (G.U. n° 11 dated 15/01/97).
The Department is enclosed within the Rivoli plant area and covers a total surface area of about 2350 sq. meters.
The following operations are performed:
- Assembling of prototype mechanical units for power transmissions and analysis of the prototypes submitted to the tests on benches or on the testing ground.
- Performance of tests to validate plans or designs also for customers: check tests and operational setting up, life span of transmissions and structural elements, recording performance by means of specifically designed testing equipment.
- Performance of noise and vibration tests according to FFT analysis in frequency and with loaded and unloaded order tracking (on the vehicles or on the test benches)
- Examination and evaluation of competitor components according to technical and structural solutions.
- Performance of check tests for fulfilment of design requirements on production units.
- Performance of shiftability analyses of the gearboxes on the benches and on the vehicles