Spare partsAfter sales - spare parts activities
The service has the following aims:
- Customers satisfaction
- To assure to the Customers thorough information in 24 Hours
- To assure to the Customers spare parts availability
- To propose to the Customer alternative solutions should parts not be available
- To supply items on Customers specifications
- To assure a sole reference point as for lines of products:
1. gears and components
2. automotive transmissions
3. on/off-highway drivelines
The following activities are carried out:
- To cooperate with the Customers to identify the queried items and provide all the necessary information.
- To maintain all the spare part catalogue updated as far as changes and kits configuration is concerned.
- To find out service solution to fulfil the Customers needs.
- To fulfil unit down order in 48 hours.
- To give technical assistance on part replacement and adjustment.
- To enhance customer satisfied behaviour as for “ quality, value, timeliness, efficiency, front line service behaviour and commitment to the customer “
- To guarantee spare availability by continuous monitoring stock control and prompt refurbishing.