Current Job Openings
Reporting to the business unit controller, the Cost Accountant will focus on the day-to-day operational performance of the business by analyzing spending trends, equipment performance, labor efficiency, and general facility performance.
- Analyze standard costs vs. manufacturing performance
- Monitor and report on operational KPIs related to cost control and improvements
- Interact with plant staff in developing forecasting and improvement targets
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting desired
- At least 5 years of work experience with financial accounting in manufacturing environment ideal
- Exposure to lean manufacturing principles and practices
- Knowledge of lean systems, operational controlling, plant operations
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- CMA preferred, but not required
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401(k) with match, disability coverage, full-year climate controlled factory and tuition reimbursement.
Resumes should be directed to Oerlikon Fairfield's Human Resources Department via one of the contact methods on the right.
- Plan and perform the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and wiring – both (3) phase and single phase – used in both the shop and office
- Assist in the installation of new and relocated equipment in both the shop and office
- Determine wire and fuse size for all newly connected loads
- Maintain control circuits and electrical generation equipment for emergency use
- Construction electrician journeyman card or 8 years of documented experience in this trade
- Good working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Must be able to bend and install conduit
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401(k) with match, disability coverage, full-year climate controlled factory, tuition reimbursement and registered apprenticeship program.
Resumes are due by Aug. 22, 2014 and should be directed to Oerlikon Fairfield's Human Resources Department via one of the contact methods on the right.
Oerlikon Fairfield is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.