Current Job Openings
Reporting to the business unit controller, the Cost Accountant will focus on the day-to-day operational performance of the business by analyzing spending trends, equipment performance, labor efficiency, and general facility performance.
- Analyze standard costs vs. manufacturing performance
- Monitor and report on operational KPIs related to cost control and improvements
- Interact with plant staff in developing forecasting and improvement targets
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting desired
- At least 5 years of work experience with financial accounting in manufacturing environment ideal
- Exposure to lean manufacturing principles and practices
- Knowledge of lean systems, operational controlling, plant operations
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- CMA preferred, but not required
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401(k) with match, disability coverage, full-year climate controlled factory and tuition reimbursement.
Resumes should be directed to Oerlikon Fairfield's Human Resources Department via one of the contact methods on the right.